About SERVPRO of Mobile Northwest
T. John & Amanda Mayhall
Owners of SERVPRO of Mobile Northwest
SERVPRO of Mobile Northwest is committed to helping both residential and commercial clients in our area recover faster after disaster strikes. We understand that fire or water damage can disrupt your life, your home and your business. It can mean money lost and plans delayed. We utilize the latest techniques and equipment in the industry, and our highly trained team members work diligently and quickly to make it “Like it never even happened”. Its about more than just cleaning up, it’s about meeting the needs of those you serve and following through on your promises. We take pride in serving our community and always exceeding expectations!
We are available 24/7 for emergency services; however, we offer much more than just water and fire emergency restoration. SERVPRO of Mobile Northwest can also handle mold remediation, biohazard cleanup and a wide range of expert cleaning services for both residential and commercial clients. We have the team, the equipment and the experience to handle any size loss.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification – IICRC
- Semmes Business of the Month by The Semmes Chamber of Commerce